Lucky Disc Golf Bracket Madness
Event: Las Vegas Challenge
What is it?
You know those office pools that get tossed around come NCAA March Madness time? Well, this is that for disc golf! A four round event will pit 16 disc golfers virtually head to head! You pick a winner for every head to head round all the way to the end and the entrant with the most points at the end wins a $50 Lucky Disc Golf gift card!
How To Enter A Bracket
- You must be a registered user to predict a bracket. If you are not currently logged in, you will be prompted for your email address and password. If you are not a registered user, you can register by clicking on the "Register Here" link. A password will be emailed to you immediately. (You can change your password to something more familiar once logged in.)
- Go to the bracket that you would like to predict.
- Click on "Predict It!" above the bracket information.
- Enter the information requested including your password emailed to you.
- The bracket will then be displayed. Games will be listed with buttons next to the player names. Highlight the button next to the individual you predict will have a better score that round of the tournament. Continue this through the first round.
- Click the "Enter" button at the bottom of the page.
- The next round will then be displayed. Continue the process until the bracket is complete.
You can return to check your prediction by going to the original bracket and clicking "Predict It!" and then logging on.
- Only one submission per person per bracket (1 and 2)
- Must have bracket submitted by February 21st, 2019 at 2:00am EST
- Points: 1 Point for each correct answer in round 1, 2 points for round 2, 3 for round 3, and 4 for round 4